Top Rated Residential Plumber in Honolulu, Oahu & Pearl City HI
When was the last time you thought about your home’s piping? Most people forget about their plumbing systems until something goes wrong. We never turn a tap knob without expecting water to flow out — but we rarely think about the internal workings of the system. Too often, this naivete results in costly repairs and downtime for your plumbing system. You can reduce your monthly expenditures by simply taking a little time to care for your plumbing system. At Emergency Plumbing & Solar, we make plumbing maintenance, repairs, and installations easy. Whatever you need, we can find a solution that fits.
Residential Plumbing Problems
Every home is different. So is each plumbing system. However, there are a few common plumbing issues that almost every homeowner faces. The good news is that professional plumbers can easily fix any of these:
- Leaks – We see a lot of leaking pipes during the winter months, though dripping faucets are common year-round. Most pipes drip near the joints — watch for wet spots overhead.
- Running Toilets – A running toilet will waste nearly 200 gallons of water per day. That’s a lot!
- Dripping Faucets – At one point or another, we’ve all had a dripping faucet in our home; many of us ignored the issue, and paid for it in expensive water bills.
Residential Services We Provide
At Emergency Plumbing & Solar, we’ve designed our business with you in mind. Our residential plumbing services are unique, sophisticated, and proven. Some of our services include:
- Drain Cleaning & Clearing
- Water Heater Installation & Repair
- Emergency Plumbing
- Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling
- Toilet Replacements
As you can see, we’re a well-rounded plumbing company. In the end, we’re focused on you.