Honolulu’s #1 Water Line Repair & Inspection Service
Most homeowners cannot tell whether or not a new water line is required, or if repairs are sufficient enough. That’s a job for the professionals. Your water lines are vital systems, though. They need prompt service. There’s typically no time to for guesswork.
At Emergency Plumbing & Solar, our technicians undergo extensive training – both technical and customer service – to provide you with results. We have years of experience and a reliance on advanced inspection techniques, and our team goes above and beyond to complete repairs.
Many homeowners forego routine maintenance of their water lines; so much so, in fact, that it may be too late. If an inspection is not completed, a small, simple issue could blossom into one more severe. To avoid a burst pipe, it’s crucial that you schedule a professional inspection.
Naturally, if a plumbing issue is present but not apparent, most of us go on with our lives. We urge you to invest in a technician, however. Take some time to consider your options, and then call Emergency Plumbing & Solar. We’ll track down any issues with your water line promptly, then provide you with solutions.
It may be time to schedule a professional inspection or repair appointment if you’ve noticed any of the following:
- There is standing water in your home or yard
- You observe strange problems, such as water backing up in the drains
- Your toilets and drains are slow to clear
- You’ve never scheduled a water line inspection
- You notice frequent or repeated clogs
- Odd noises stemming from the pipes or drains
- You live in an older home and have not undergone an inspection recently