Expert Pipe Replacement & Relining Service in Honolulu, Kapolei & Entire Oahu Island, HI
At Emergency Plumbing & Solar, we do more than clean drains. We offer numerous sewer and water pipe services. Such services include main sewer line repair, line replacement, and sewer line cleaning – to solve a wide number of issues. In fact, our technicians are thoroughly trained in the replacement and relining of various pipes in both homes and offices.
Great plumbing experience!!!
Pipe Relining Solutions
Relining is the process of repairing a damaged pipe by inserting a “pipe within a pipe.” Doing so restores both function and flow. An epoxy relining mold is inserted into the existing pipe, creating a smooth wall on the inside. This interior wall will help prevent leaks and further damage to your home and property.
How Does Pipe Lining Work
Pipe lining is a state-of-the-art technology that uses a special epoxy resin to make a new pipe inside an old, damaged pipe. This is how it works:
- Two small openings are made in the ground, one at the beginning of the pipe to be repaired and one at the end.
- A video inspection is performed.
- The old pipe is cleaned and cleared of roots and other debris via water jetting.
- A temporary inflatable bladder and epoxy resin are inserted into the pipe opening.
- The bladder and resin are pushed through your old pipe.
- The bladder is inflated with compressed air and expands, pushing the epoxy directly against the old pipe walls.
- The epoxy is cured-in-place and forms a brand new pipe.
- The bladder is removed and any connecting pipes are reopened.
- A final video inspection is performed to make sure the pipe lining process was a success.
- Your new pipe is ready to go! Let the water flow!
Pipe Relining Cost
Of course, everyone is concerned with cost when it comes to household repairs. We’re in the business of helping people. As such, our pipe replacement and relining services are priced competitively and affordably. We’d like to ensure you receive the most for your money. So, give us a call at any time for a quote. We’ll discuss solutions to your plumbing issues, their total cost, and how best to move forward. It’s that simple!
The Best Trenchless Pipe Repair Services in Oahu Island
A slow drain can be more than just an annoyance. It can mean your pipes are backed up – maybe all the way to your sewer line! Well, don’t worry. While sewer pipe repair used to mean excavating a large portion of your yard, fortunately, that’s not the case anymore. Emergency Plumbing & Solar is proud to offer the latest technology known as trenchless pipe repair. Our highly trained technicians can now professionally repair your pipes quickly, at a lower cost to you, and without digging up your property. So if you suspect a problem with your sewer line, give us a call. We’re ready to help!
What is Trenchless Technology
Trenchless technology is basically any process that is performed underground, but does not require excessive digging. Instead it requires just a few access points – like one or two holes in the case of trenchless pipe lining – and most of the work is done horizontally. Trenchless pipe lining is a process that used the damaged, old pipe to create a new pipe. Then, we use what’s called an inversion machine to insert a temporary, inflatable bladder filled with a special epoxy resin into the damaged sewer pipe. The bladder is removed and the epoxy cures inside the old pipe, leaving you with a brand new, seamless pipe within the original pipe. This exciting trenchless technology saves time and money and is guaranteed to last for decades. Best of all, not one leaf or petal of your beautiful landscaping has to be dug up!
Advantages of Trenchless Pipe Lining
There are several reasons why trenchless pipe lining is the perfect solution for your home or business:
- Minimal digging – The old style of sewer repair requires a large trench to be dug through a customer’s yard, destroying the lawn, flowers, and even concrete! One of the main reasons why our customers love trenchless pipe lining is that their landscaping stays 100% intact.
- Save money – Excavating a customer’s yard is a lot of work. Not only do we have to dig a large trench, we also have to fill it back up again. Trenchless pipe lining, on the other hand, requires very little digging. That’s why going trenchless can save you up to 50% of the cost of traditional sewer repair!
- Save time – Less work means less time! In fact, we can repair your broken sewer line using trenchless pipe lining in just one day!
- Long-lasting repairs – Cured epoxy resin is stronger than PVC pipe and is watertight. You can expect your new pipes to last 50+ years.
Trenchless Sewer Relining and Replacement
Are your drains frequently slow or even backing up? That could be a sign that you need to repair or replace your sewer line. If we determine that the problem is confined to just one area, a repair will be fine. But if we find damage along a major portion of the sewer pipe, we will recommend trenchless sewer relining and replacement. Luckily, what used to be a big job that could take several days, cost thousands of dollars, and leave your yard and property a mess is now a thing of the past. Today, Emergency Plumbing & Solar is proud to offer trenchless sewer relining and replacement. That means no digging (except for one or two access holes), faster service, and less money.
What Does Cured-In-Place Mean
Cured-in-place simply means that the special epoxy resin we use to create the new pipe is allowed to stabilize and harden, right where it sits in the old pipe. In just a few hours, the resin becomes very strong and forms your brand new pipe!
Why We’re Your Best Choice
If you’ve called the team at Emergency Plumbing & Solar before, you know we do great work at a reasonable price. If you haven’t worked with us before, we’d like to let you know that we are a family-owned business that has worked on the Island of Oahu for years, and we are an A+ rated business by the Better Business Bureau. Our plumbing technicians all have 5+ years of specialized training and use the latest technology to tackle clogged drains, burst pipes, and of course, trenchless pipe repair.