Dear valued customer,
We have been monitoring the COVD-19 virus carefully, and prior to the increase in cases in our area, we have been taking precautions by limiting physical contact (ie. handshaking), sterilizing vehicles and equipment, using hand sanitizer, and more. Employees who show any signs of sickness, or have sickness in their home, have been instructed to stay home. The health of our staff and families and the health of our customers and their families is of the utmost importance to us.
With that said, we are aware that plumbing issues will still arise. We understand how vital the comfort and functionality of your home is at this time while many of us are social distancing and hunkering down in our homes. Clean water and functioning plumbing are essential for comfort, health, and safety. As second responders, we take our role in the community seriously and try to make every effort to ensure our clients are well taken care of, but also that our technicians are safe as they enter our client’s homes and businesses.
In order to fulfill both those objectives, it is imperative that we begin to implement additional precautions for the safety of our community, staff, and clients:
- If you are sick or have been exposed to the COVID-19, please cancel your appointment by calling (808) 691-9309.
- Please avoid physical contact with our technicians during the time of the appointment. We will greet you with a warm smile (under our mask if required), but not a handshake at this time. While in your home, we have instructed our tech to try and keep a distance of 6 feet (as suggested by the CDC) from all the occupants of the home. Please understand we are not trying to be rude, but instead protect you and our tech.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds prior to our arrival for our scheduled appointment. With your permission, please instruct our technician to do so as well; as they cannot do so without your permission as it is your home. We have always utilized booties and clean gloves during our appointments.
- If you do not have an air purifier installed and running in your home, please consider opening the windows and airing out the house before our arrival.
- Masks will be used while supplies last. We are trying to be considerate of our first responders and medical personnel who are dealing with a shortage of masks and medical equipment. The CDC does not recommend masks for healthy individuals. Masks are only recommended for those that are sick.
We thank you in advance for your patience during this most challenging and unprecedented time. We value your business and more importantly, your health and the well-being of your family.
– Your friends over at Emergency Plumbing & Solar
Emergency Plumbing & Solar
Serving the entire Oahu and Maui Island